Bridgeport Travel works with all of the major cruise lines, including Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Azamara, Carnival, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess, Holland America, Virgin Voyages and Disney Cruise Line. We also work with many of the luxury cruise lines such as Regent Seven Seas, Silversea, Cunard, Crystal, and Paul Gauguin Cruises. If river cruising is more your speed, we can help you plan a wonderful river cruise holiday with Viking River Cruises, AMA Waterways, Uniworld Boutique River Cruises, Tauck or Avalon Waterways. Wherever your budget and sense of adventure take you, we’ve got a cruise for you!
Alaska, Greece, Italy, Germany, Hawaii, Tahiti, Thailand, South America, Australia, Antarctica, and of course, the Caribbean! This is just a sampling of where you can travel to on a cruise ship.
1. Choose to cruise for VALUE. One price buys your cabin, dining, entertainment and more.
2. Choose to cruise for ROMANCE. Secluded beaches, en suite dining on a balcony overlooking the ocean and spa services for two are just some of the romantic pursuits available.
3. Choose to cruise for CUISINE. Tantalize your taste buds with gourmet fare that showcases exotic ingredients, old standbys like pizza and ice cream or spa cuisine for a healthy alternative. Depending on your mood, dine in a traditional ballroom setting, a small bistro or a casual eatery.
4. Choose to cruise for VARIETY. With over 200 distinctive ships, 3000 ports-of-call and an unbelievable array of places to see and things to do, there is a perfect cruise for you. For even more choice, consider a pre- or post-land tour.
5. Choose to cruise for ACTIVITIES. Fill your days with sightseeing, sports activities, cultural lectures, educational tours led by naturalists and historians or simply lounge by the pool and relax. At night, enjoy dance extravaganzas, musical revues, gaming or a quiet evening gazing at the stars.
6. Choose to cruise for SIMPLICITY. Don't come back from your vacation needing a vacation. Planning a cruise is simple; your CLIA-affiliated travel agency can handle all of the details. Once you're on board, nearly all expenses are pre-paid... talk about hassle-free.
7. Choose to cruise for NEW HORIZONS. Fall asleep in one destination and awake to a new horizon... and you only have to pack and unpack once!
8. Choose to cruise for FAMILY. Families love cruising. Children's programs, kid-friendly menus and tours of the ship will keep your children happy, while affording you some time alone.
9. Choose to cruise for PAMPERING. Regardless of your budget, all cruise lines pamper their guests with first-class service around the clock.
10. Choose to cruise for SATISFACTION. It's a fact that cruises have a higher percentage of satisfied customers than any other vacation experience
List courtesy of Cruise Lines International Association